Business-owned vehicles are required to have commercial auto insurance. Additionally, personal vehicles used for business purposes are not covered by your personal auto insurance policy.

Annagard Insurance Agency Logo
Commercial Auto Insurance

This policy is usually required for business-owned vehicles. It helps cover the costs of a vehicle accident, theft, or vandalism.


  • Car accidents

  • Vandalism and theft

  • Weather damage

Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance

HNOA covers a business's liability in accidents that occur while driving leased vehicles, rentals, and employee-owned cars for company errands.


  • Accidents in leased vehicles

  • Accidents in rental cars

  • Accidents in employee-owned vehicles

Auto General Liability Insurance

This policy covers common business risks including bodily injuries, customer property damage, and advertising injuries. It's required for most commercial leases.


  • Slip-and-fall accidents

  • Damaged customer property

  • Libel or slander lawsuits